- 09/02/2017 Hoare Lea receives the CIBSE Collaborative Working Partnership Award 2017
Hoare Lea is delighted to have been presented with the Collaborative Working Partnership Award at the
2017 CIBSE Building Performance Awards.
- 07/12/2016 Quite literally visualising success
We have received the Visualisation Award at the Society of British and International Design (SBID) Awards 2016 for our work with the Cumberland Suite Art Gallery, Hampton Court Palace.
- 06/12/2016 Hoare Lea win Visualisation Award at SBID Awards 2016
Hoare Lea received the Visualisation Award at the Society of British and International Design (SBID) Awards 2016 for the Cumberland Suite Art Gallery, Hampton Court Palace.
- 22/11/2016 Hoare Lea shortlisted for three CIBSE Awards
We’re delighted to announce that we’ve been shortlisted in three categories in next year’s CIBSE Building Performance Awards.
- 07/10/2016 No Stirling Prize for Blavatnik but Westmorland awarded for Gloucester Services
Congratulations to Caruso St John for winning the 2016 Stirling Prize with their Newport Street Gallery. We are honoured to have been part of one of the shortlisted projects, the Blavatnik School of Government and are disappointed it was not able to win. To have come this far is such an amazing achievement. We are however, delighted to say that Westmorland Ltd were awarded the RIBA Client of the Year Award for the Gloucester Services development, for which we provided MEP, acoustics, lighting and sustainability services.
- 04/10/2016 Blavatnik in the running for the RIBA Stirling Prize
The winner of the UK’s most coveted architecture award – the Stirling Prize – will be announced this week and the Blavatnik School of Government is in with a shot of taking the win. With a RIBA National award already under its belt, we‘re celebrating the school’s success by giving away a free Google Cardboard viewfinder to the first 30 people to email us.
- 15/07/2016 Blavatnik makes Stirling effort
It has been announced that the Blavatnik School of Government has been shortlisted for the 2016 Stirling Prize.
- 23/06/2016 Three Hoare Lea projects win RIBA Awards
This year three of our projects won much coveted RIBA National Awards.
- 11/05/2016 Hoare Lea projects win at Yorkshire Property Awards
Two of our projects – Kirkstall Forge and the Victoria Quarter/Victoria Gate development – have won in the ‘Game Changer’ category of the Yorkshire Property Awards 2016, which took place at the Rudding Park Hotel, Harrogate.
- 25/02/2016 Hoare Lea Wins ‘Consultancy of the Year’
We are delighted to announce that we won the prestigious ‘Building Services Consultancy of the Year (over 100 employees)’ award at the CIBSE Building Performance Awards last night.
- 23/11/2015 Curzon Building wins two Insider Awards
The Curzon Building at Birmingham City University picked up the Construction Project of the Year and The Sustainability Award at last week's 2015 West Midlands Insider Property Awards
- 19/10/2015 BRI shortlisted for ‘Worlds Best’ at UK Property Awards
The new £70m ward block at the Bristol Royal Infirmary designed by CODA Architects has been shortlisted for 'world's best' in the Best Public Service Building category at the UK Property Awards.
- 24/09/2015 The Harbour wins ‘Best Commercial Building’
‘The Harbour’, Lancashire’s new flagship mental health inpatient hospital, picked up the award for ‘Best Commercial Building’ at the North West LABC Building Excellence Awards.
- 11/08/2015 Hoare Lea receives IET Award
We recently had the honour of receiving an award from the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) for maintaining continuous accreditation of our Initial Professional Development (IPD) scheme.
- 16/07/2015 Two projects shortlisted for the RIBA Stirling Prize 2015
Out of a six possible spaces, two of our projects - The University of Greenwich Stockwell Street and NEO Bankside - have secured places on the 2015 RIBA Stirling Prize shortlist.
- 07/07/2015 IRENA HQ wins Green Building of the Year
IRENA HQ picked up ‘Green Building of the Year – Commercial’ at the 2015 Emirates Green Building Council Awards.
- 25/06/2015 Hoare Lea Acoustics make clean sweep at the ANC awards
Our acoustics team have won in four categories at the Association of Noise Consultants awards. Not only did they win in all three of the categories they were shortlisted for, but Gael Vilatarsana also won the award for best presentation.
- 23/06/2015 Six Hoare Lea projects shortlisted for New London Awards
Six Hoare Lea projects have been shortlisted for the NLA’s New London Awards, including Heathrow Terminal 2, which we submitted for consideration ourselves.
- 19/06/2015 Greenwich Uni and NEO Bankside win RIBA Awards
We are delighted to announce that two of our projects at The University of Greenwich’s Stockwell Street and NEO Bankside and have both won RIBA National Awards.
- 22/05/2015 Hoare Lea win big at the ACE Awards
We are very pleased to announce that last night we won the Building Services Award at the 2015 ACE Engineering Excellence Awards
- 29/04/2015 Hoare Lea Leadership Development Programme Scoops Building Award
We’re extremely pleased to announce that our Leadership Development Programme (LDP) has won the prestigious Training Initiative of the Year Award at this year’s Building Awards.
- 25/03/2015 Hoare Lea Lighting scores hat-trick at Lighting Design Awards 2015
Hoare Lea Lighting is delighted to announce three award wins at the Lighting Design Awards 2015.
- 10/03/2015 Hoare Lea shortlisted for Building Award
We’re pleased to announce that our Leadership Development Programme has been shortlisted for the Training Initiative the Year at this year’s Building Awards.
- 02/01/2015 Penarth Pavilion is RICS Project of the Year
We are delighted to announce that Penarth Pavilion won the RICS Project of the Year Award 2014.
- 01/12/2014 Heathrow Terminal 2 Wins Lux Award
We’re delighted to announce that Heathrow Terminal 2 has won the Industrial and Transport Lighting Project of the Year Award at this year’s Lux Awards.
- 21/11/2014 Hoare Lea Shortlisted for Two MEP Middle East Awards
We’re delighted to announce that we’ve been shortlisted for two awards at the 2014 MEP Middle East Awards.
- 03/11/2014 Trinity Hall Scoops WIN Award
We’re pleased to announce that Trinity Hall was awarded a Lighting Project Award at last month's WIN (World Interiors News) Awards Ceremony.
- 03/11/2014 Lighting Projects Shortlisted for Three Lighting Design Awards
We’re pleased to announce that two of our Lighting team’s projects have been shortlisted in three categories at the 2015 Lighting Design Awards.
- 30/10/2014 Hoare Lea Shortlisted for Two CIBSE Awards
We’re pleased to announce that Hoare Lea has been shortlisted for both the Consultancy of the Year Award and the Lighting for Building Performance Award at the CIBSE Building Performance Awards 2015.
- 24/10/2014 Derby Council House wins BCO Award
We are delighted that Derby Council House has won best Refurbished / Recycled Workplace at the BCO Awards.
- 21/10/2014 Trinity Hall Shortlisted for WIN Award
We’re pleased to announce that Trinity Hall has been shortlisted for a WIN (World Interiors News) Lighting Project Award.
- 21/10/2014 Heathrow Terminal 2 Shortlisted for Three Awards
We’re delighted to announce that Heathrow Terminal 2 has been shortlisted for three lighting design awards.
- 24/07/2014 Kings Cross ArtHouse wins the Mayor of London Housing Design Award 2014
We are delighted to announce that Kings Cross ArtHouse has won the Mayor of London Housing Design Award at this year's Housing Design Awards.
- 27/06/2014 Two Hoare Lea Projects Win RIBA National Awards
We are delighted to announce that two of our projects won RIBA National Awards at last week’s ceremony
- 26/06/2014 Hoare Lea Acoustics recognised in 2014 ANC Awards
Hoare Lea Acoustics were Highly Commended in the Environmental Noise Assessment Section of the 2014 ANC Awards.
- 20/06/2014 Seven Hoare Lea Projects Shortlisted for New London Awards
We’re pleased to announce that seven of our projects have been shortlisted for New London Architecture's (NLA) New London Awards.
- 30/05/2014 Hoare Lea projects win Regional RIBA Awards
We are pleased to announce that three Hoare Lea projects have won 2014 Regional RIBA Awards.
- 23/04/2014 Derby Council House triumphs at the BCO Regional Awards
The Midlands & East Anglia BCO Awards Ceremony was held earlier this month, celebrating regional winners that will go on to the national finals in October.
- 25/03/2014 Hoare Lea Lighting wins at Lighting Design Awards 2014
We’re pleased to announce that our London office in the Grade II listed, BREEAM ‘Excellent’, Western Transit Shed, won both the ‘Workplace Lighting’ and the ‘Low Carbon’ Awards at the Lighting Design Awards 2014.
- 10/03/2014 Hoare Lea picks up three Civic Trust Awards
We are delighted to announce that Hoare Lea picked up a grand total of three Civic Trust Awards.
- 30/01/2014 Chobham Academy Makes National Civic Trust Awards
We’re pleased to announce that Chobham Academy has made it through to the national finals of the Civic Trust Awards.
- 05/12/2013 Hoare Lea win three BCSC Gold Awards
We are pleased to announce that three Hoare Lea projects have won BCSC Gold Awards.
- 25/11/2013 Rachael Nicholls wins Young Lighter of the Year Award 2013
Rachael Nicholls, Lighting Designer, Hoare Lea Lighting, has won the Society of Light and Lighting’s (SLL) Young Lighter of the Year 2013 Award.
- 22/11/2013 Hoare Lea Lighting wins Lux Awards 2013
Hoare Lea’s new office in the Grade II listed, BREEAM 'Excellent', Western Transit Shed at King’s Cross, has won the 'Office and Workplace Project' category at the Lux Awards 2013.
- 01/11/2013 Hoare Lea Shortlisted for Two CIBSE Awards
We are pleased to announce that Hoare Lea has been shortlisted for both the Consultancy of the Year Award and the New Build Project of the Year (value over £10 million) at the CIBSE Building Performance Awards 2014.
- 24/10/2013 Rachael Nicholls reaches finals of the Young Lighter of the Year Awards
Rachael Nicholls, Lighting Designer, Hoare Lea Lighting, has been selected as a finalist in the Society of Light and Lighting’s (SLL) Young Lighter of the Year 2013 Awards.
- 14/10/2013 Hoare Lea Lighting shortlisted for Lux Awards
Hoare Lea Lighting has been shortlisted in three categories of the Lux Awards 2013.
- 10/10/2013 Hoare Lea Wins CIBSE Employer of the Year Award
We are delighted to announce that Hoare Lea has been awarded the CIBSE Employer of the Year Award.
- 10/10/2013 Hoare Lea Wins Association of Noise Consultants Award
Hoare Lea Acoustics has won the Sound Insulation Design Category at this year’s Association of Noise Consultants (ANC) Awards.
- 02/10/2013 10 Woodcock Street Wins National BCO Award
We’re pleased to announce that 10 Woodcock Street has won a national BCO Award in the corporate workplace category.
- 30/09/2013 Park Theatre shortlisted for FX Award
Park Theatre, Finsbury Park, London has been shortlisted in the ‘Leisure or Entertainment Venue’ category of the FX International Interior Design Awards.
- 02/09/2013 Park Theatre shortlisted for WAN Award
Park Theatre, Finsbury Park, London has been shortlisted in the WAN (World Architecture News) Awards Performing Spaces category.
- 30/08/2013 Hoare Lea Shortlised for CIBSE Employer of the Year Award
We’re pleased to announce that Hoare Lea is one of two firms shortlisted in the large firm category for this year’s CIBSE Employer of the Year Award.
- 30/07/2013 King’s Cross R5 Development Wins NLA Award
We’re pleased to announce that the King’s Cross R5 development has won an award in the Residential Category of the New London Architecture (NLA) Awards earlier this month.
- 15/07/2013 Richmond Hill Primary School Wins Project of the Year Award
We’re pleased to announce that Richmond Hill Primary School won the Project of the Year Award in the Construction News Awards
- 28/06/2013 University of Exeter Mood Disorder Centre Wins Project of the Year Award
We are pleased to announce that the Sir Henry Wellcome Mood Disorders Centre at the University of Exeter won the Commercial Project of the Year with a Value Under £3 million at the 11th annual Michelmores/Western Morning News Property Awards 2013.
- 25/06/2013 Hoare Lea Projects Recognised in Constructing Excellence Awards
In addition to the Derby Council House win at the Midlands’ Regional Constructing Excellence Awards earlier this month, we’re pleased to announce that the Bristol Old Vic has been awarded the Heritage project of the Year at South West Regional Awards.
- 13/06/2013 Hoare Lea projects win RIBA Awards 2013
We are pleased to announce that two Hoare Lea projects have won 2013 RIBA Awards.
- 13/06/2013 Derby Council House Wins Constructing Excellence Award
We’re pleased to announce that Derby Council House has won the Heritage Award at the Constructing Excellence Awards (Midlands Region) 2013
- 21/05/2013 NEO Bankside Wins Regional LABC Award
NEO Bankside has won the Best Large Housing Development Award at the LABC Regional Building Excellence Awards 2013 (London Region).
- 16/05/2013 Hackney Marshes Centre Wins Best Community Building Award
The Hackney Marshes Centre has won the Best Community Building Award at the AIA (American Institute of Architects) UK’s 19th Annual Excellence in Design Awards Gala, which took place at the GLA City Hall on the 23rd April.
- 13/05/2013 Derby Council House shortlisted in Constructing Excellence Awards 2013
Derby Council House has been shortlisted in the Constructing Excellence Awards (Midlands Region) 2013 in two categories: ‘Heritage’ and ‘Value’.
- 01/05/2013 Hoare Lea projects win Regional BCO Awards 2013
We are pleased to announce that three Hoare Lea projects: Microsoft Buildings 2 & 3, Triodos Bank and Fifty Grosvenor Hill, have won Regional BCO Awards.
- 26/04/2013 Brunel – LET initiative shortlisted for Guardian University Awards
Hoare Lea Lighting is collaborating with Brunel University and the Lighting Education Trust (LET) to develop an undergraduate route to the lighting design profession
- 25/04/2013 Derby Council House shortlisted in ACE Centenary Engineering Excellence Awards 2013
Derby Council House has been shortlisted for an ACE Engineering Excellence Award in the Building Services category.
- 18/04/2013 Earth Sciences building shortlisted for S-Lab Award
Oxford University’s new Earth Sciences laboratory building has been shortlisted for an S-Lab award in the ‘Environmental Improvement’ category.
- 01/04/2013 Hoare Lea Lighting wins Lighting Design Award for Strand East Tower, London
Hoare Lea Lighting has won the Special Projects category at the Lighting Design Awards 2013 for Strand East Tower, London.
- 22/03/2013 Edge Award for Canada Water Library, Southwark
Canada Water Library has received a 2013 EDGE Award in the physical category. The annual EDGE Awards, organised by the City of Edinburgh Council, highlight and reward good practice in innovative library and information projects.
- 18/03/2013 Canada Water Library wins Civic Trust Award 2013
We are pleased to announce that Canada Water Library in Southwark has won both a Civic Trust Award and the Selwyn Goldsmith Special Award for Universal Design.
- 21/02/2013 Land Securities and Hoare Lea shortlisted in Sustain Awards 2013
Land Securities and Hoare Lea have been shortlisted in the ‘Communication’ category of the Sustain Magazine Awards 2013 for the Low Carbon Fit Out Guide: Retail 2012.
- 06/02/2013 Hoare Lea Wins Building Services Consultancy of the Year Award
We are delighted to announce that Hoare Lea was awarded the Building Services Consultancy of the Year Award at last night’s CIBSE Building Performance Awards at the Grosvenor House Hotel.
- 19/12/2012 Hoare Lea Lighting shortlisted at Lighting Design Awards 2013
Four of Hoare Lea Lighting’s projects have been shortlisted for the Lighting Design Awards, the biggest and most prestigious architectural lighting competition in the world.
- 21/11/2012 Hoare Lea shortlisted at CIBSE Awards 2013
Hoare Lea has been shortlisted in three categories of the CIBSE Building Performance Awards 2013.
- 28/06/2012 Hoare Lea projects win RIBA Awards 2012
A whopping seven Hoare Lea projects won at this year’s National and Regional RIBA Awards...
- 28/06/2012 Hoare Lea wins Professional Firm of the Year Award
We are pleased to announce that Hoare Lea has won the ‘John Laurence Award for Professional Firm of the Year’ award at the Michelmores and Western Morning News Commercial Property Awards..
- 22/05/2012 BCO Regional Awards 2012 - Hoare Lea wins three awards
Three Hoare Lea projects were announced as winners at the BCO South West, Thames Valley and South Wales Regional Awards on Thursday 10 May...
- 27/03/2012 LICA wins BREEAM Higher Education Award 2012
The Lancaster Institute for the Contemporary Arts (LICA) has won the Higher Education award at the BREEAM Awards 2012...
- 10/11/2011 Sheldonian Theatre Wins Top Award
The University of Oxford’s Sheldonian Theatre triumphed at the Oxford Preservation Awards...
- 09/11/2011 One New Change wins LABC Award
One New Change was the Supreme Winner of the LABC (Local Authority Building Control) Awards 2011 at a prestigious ceremony...
- 10/10/2011 Welsh office building wins at Builder & Engineer Awards 2011
The Ceredigion County Council Offices has won yet another award...
- 09/08/2011 Mills Bakery wins Conservation Award
Mills Bakery, a Grade I listed building and home to our Plymouth office, has won the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) South West Award 2011 for Best Building Conservation scheme...
- 21/07/2011 BREEAM Courts Award for Port Talbot Justice Centre
The BREEAM 'Excellent' rated Port Talbot Justice Centre has been awarded the BREEAM Courts Award at the BREEAM Wales Awards 2011...
- 21/07/2011 One New Change wins at inaugural New London Awards
One New Change was announced the winner of the ‘Shopping - Built’ category at the first ever New London Awards...
- 15/07/2011 Lancaster Institute for the Contemporary Arts (LICA) receives BREEAM Outstanding
Lancaster Institute for the Contemporary Arts (LICA) has become the first higher education building to receive a rating of ‘Outstanding’ from the environmental performance measure BREEAM...
- 01/07/2011 One New Change wins Green Apple Award
Land Securities’ mixed-use scheme, One New Change, has won a Green Apple Award for the Built Environment...
- 28/06/2011 JCB Academy wins BCSE Award
The £22 million pound JCB Academy has been awarded a BCSE (British Council for School Environments) award for 'Excellence in Design for Teaching and Learning'...
- 23/06/2011 Sustainability Award for Oxford’s Earth Sciences Building
The University of Oxford’s Earth Sciences building has won the Sustainability and Community Benefit Award at the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) Thames Valley Engineering Excellence Awards 2011...
- 16/06/2011 Lifeboat station receives highest honour at ICE South Awards
The RNLI Bembridge Lifeboat Station on the Isle of Wight was named Overall winner at The Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) South Engineering Excellence Awards 2011...
- 13/06/2011 Manchester Success at MSA Design Awards
Gateway House won the ‘Unbuilt Scheme’ award at the recent Manchester Society of Architects (MSA) Design Awards...
- 27/05/2011 Hoare Lea projects scoop six BCO Awards
Six Hoare Lea projects have won awards at the BCO Awards 2011...
- 27/05/2011 Hoare Lea projects win at the RIBA and the LDSA Awards 2011
The Charles Carter Building at Lancaster University, London’s One New Change and ExCel Phase 2 all won at the RIBA Awards and LDSA Awards held on the 19 May 2011.
- 17/05/2011 Michelmores and Western Morning News Commercial Property Awards
Two Hoare Lea Plymouth projects have won awards at the Michelmores and Western Morning News Commercial Property Awards...
- 14/02/2011 Hoare Lea wins at the CIBSE Building Performance Awards 2011
Hoare Lea won the ‘Integrated Project Team of the Year’ category at the CIBSE Building Performance Awards 2011...
- 22/10/2010 500 Brook Drive wins at Property Week’s Offices Awards
500 Brook Drive beat off competition from six outstanding office buildings from across the UK to win the ‘Best Development Outside London’ category at Property Week’s Offices Awards.
- 15/10/2010 Bristol Heart Institute beats the competition at the RIBA Awards
The Bristol Heart Institute is crowned with both the Ibstock Premier award and the public sector award at the RIBA South West Town and Country Planning Awards
- 07/09/2010 Cowley Language College wins LABC Award for Best Sustainable Development
Cowley Language College, St Helens, has won the Best Sustainable Development category at the Local Authority Building Control (LABC) North West Awards for Building Excellence...
- 07/09/2010 Chips wins RIBA North West Award
Chips, Manchester, a prestigious residential apartment building constructed by Urban Splash and designed by Alsop Architects, has won a Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) award...
- 25/08/2010 Bristol Heart Institute wins at the South West Built Environment Awards
Laing O’Rourke Wales & West won the ‘Value’ category at Constructing Excellence’s, South West Built Environment Awards on 11 June 2010 for the Bristol Heart Institute...
- 28/07/2010 Mariner’s Quay wins at Constructing Excellence in Wales Awards 2010
Mariner’s Quay, Newport, won the Low/Zero Carbon category at the Constructing Excellence in Wales Awards...
- 29/06/2010 BREEAM Wales Awards 2010
Ceredigion County Council's new office building, Canolfan Rheidol, Aberystwyth, has won the BRE Environmental Assessment Method (BREEAM) Wales 2010 Offices Award...